PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 28, 2009

Birthday gift

I made this birthday shirt for our little friend Caroline's 4th birthday. Her mom bought the adorable skirt and I just matched up some fabric and appliqued the cupcake on. There's a tutorial on my side bar if you want to make one too.

For her gift I painted her a picture for her room. It is similar to the one I made Ava here, but personalized for her.
I scanned the cupcake t-shirt I made her and printed it out so her art would have a matching shirt:)
The red glitter shoes were made to match her sparkly personality.

I happen to think handmade gifts are the best. :)

5 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

I agree with you and these presents are fabulous! What a lucky young lady!;) Lori

Kim's Treasures said...

WONDERFUL!!! LOVE THEM!

Beth Anderson said...

Absolutely adorable - your creative spirit never ceases to amaze me!

David and Christine said...

Your painting and shirt are gorgeous! What a lucky little girl!

Barefoot Studios Ok, LLC said...

Adorable gifts!!