PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Cup Runneth Over...

It was a dreary and wet day outside today, but cozy and warm in our home.
We marveled at the new life...
...raced the awesome handmade wooden cars Grandpa scored at a garage sale for $5 (for a whole lot of them!)...
...played with acorns......started prep work for tomorrow's feast...
...taught someone how to peel 5 pounds of taters...
...received gracious gifts from family...
And then Mama snuck out with a friend to see Blind Side. What a great Thanksgiving movie. I highly recommend it.
Ahh...now off to bed with my wonderful husband to count my blessings.
I wish all of you a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
xo,
Chrissie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun family day! Logan I'm so proud of you! Mom I'm glad you got to see a movie. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember Aunt Cathy in your prayers! Love MOM