PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Will you come?


Spring is in the air and there is a palpable inspirational energy in the air. Will you come over to my little ol' blog on Friday and share your favorites?
Your favorite new book, a recipe, your favorite shampoo, chocolate, music or t.v. show...anything that you love? Perhaps you can show pictures and provide some links to those faves of yours.
I would love to see what's inspiring all of you right now. I'll have a linky-link so we can all visit each other.
I hope you'll come!:)

7 comments:

Beth said...

lovely idea! ps your garden looks great!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

sounds so fun! i can't wait.

{cindy} said...

I'll be there!
Enjoy the day!

Anonymous said...

Yes I will! Looking forward to it.

perezrus said...

Knowing myself full-well, I will probably forget, so I'll tell you my faves now...

www.promisetangemanblog.com

http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/

My mom found you and knew I would love your site (she was right ;) and that's how I ended up here. ~Bless!

BahamaDawn said...

sounds like fun! i'll be here :)

Nishant said...

yaaaaaaa sounds like fun!
indian classified site