PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baby shower for a little boy

I threw a baby shower this weekend (with the help of my mom), for my friend and neighbor.  After two sweet girls, she is having a little boy now!
                                           
It was so fun.  I'm so excited for him to come so I have a sweet little baby to snuggle ( if his Momma will give him up:).  I guess you can imagine after having four kids that I love sweet little babies.  Since I'm not having any more of my own, it will be fun to have another little one near by.  :)

I hope you all had a safe and fun weekend.
xo,
Chrissie

6 comments:

sara said...

LOVE it! Love it! Love it! Everything is so cute!

Mary said...

oh my, how adorable everything is!!
such a blessing!!

luci said...

i love the baby vest tops hanging up! she has loads of lovely pressies too to unwrap. have fun cuddling the baby - if you get a chance, that is!

Appleshoe said...

Oh I LOVE your little candy pacifiers. Adorable. Take care.

Unknown said...

We do not do baby showers or any other showers (apart from wet ones) in the UK so maybe I should start up a trend - what do you think?
Love the little vests so cute.
Beverley

likeschocolate said...

Really darling ideas!