PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun Vase Tutorial

I haven't done a tutorial in so long that I thought I would share this super easy project with you. 
We all have a million of those glass vases underneath our sinks, you know the kind that comes with flowers.  I was about to donate most of ours the other day when I had an idea to paint them.  This would be a great project for kids.  I'm going to paint some to personalize for gifts, as well.

Here's the tutorial.  It's an easy project, and quick.  I made this in less than an hour.
Hope your week is going well.
We're trying to keep cool.  This florida summer is H.O.T!!
xo,
Chrissie

5 comments:

sara said...

very very cute!!!!

Rashpreet Kaur said...

easy n fun..will try it sometime...thanx 4 sharing! :)

Tammy said...

Really cute idea! I've got a lot of those vases too! I'll have to give this a try!

Did you put some sort of protective clear coat over the acrylic?

feather said...

seriously? acrylic on glass, huh? that turned out so cute.

Erin Butson said...

I love this project + your style. Super cute gift idea.