It's that time...
I'm signing off today for the rest of the holiday season so I can try to be in the moment as much as possible. There are a lot of parties and events to attend. I want to enjoy every moment with my family. So, here is the rest of my gratitude list...
17. This blog post which brought me to tears.
18. This little boy who received the honorary "Lightning Bug of the Week"...it honestly made him feel so honored and gave him a much needed boost of confidence.
20. My public library where I find an endless supply of much needed information, including cookbooks!
21. This little girl (who is not so little!) and her little dancing friends. There is nothing like a sweet dance recital for little angels.
22. Tucking everyone into bed at night and seeing the pretty glow of our tree. It is such a comforting sight.
23. Talented artists like this one who share their holiday treats:
24. Great reviews on the new book: :)
25. And most importantly, of course, God's grace and my family.
The time to reflect is here, and I am looking forward to slowing down and celebrating the real reason for the season.
I am also most grateful for the friendships I have made through this blog. Thank you for all of your sweet comments and support. I look forward to some new and exciting changes on my blog this coming year.
Have a great holiday season Friends, and I'll see you "next year" :)