PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Checkbooks Covers

When I started sewing these checkbook covers I couldn't stop.  I have enough fabric cut out to make 10 more...but here are the finished products so far.

You know how happy color makes me...:)  They are all made with beautiful high-quality modern fabrics.
The inside fabrics coordinate with the outside.  They all have messy fabric rosettes on the cover.


 A place where form meets function.  :)
All of them have a very subtle reminder to think about where your money is going...intentional spending is the key...so "Spend Wisely"...




 It's gift-giving season again...Easter, Mother's Day, Teacher Appreciation, Spring birthdays...
These are all priced at $12 and would make a very nice gift :)

1.  Blue checkbook made with my special Anna Maria Horner fabrics...available here


 2.  Yummy Spring Flowers...available here


3.  Yellow and brown with a splash of pink...available here


 4.  Spring Polka Dots...available here


5.  Orange Crush...available here


 6.  Yellow Flowers...available here


 7.  Tiny Red Dots...available here


As always, 25% of all proceeds go directly to CBC Seminole, our local foster and adoption agency.
More brand new items coming tomorrow...Stay Tuned!
Thanks for looking!
I hope I'm not annoying my bloggy friends that are not interested in shopping...:)
I promise I'll get back to some normal posting next week.

xo,
Chrissie

4 comments:

Jill said...

LOOOOOOVE!!!! each and every one!!!
how to choose??
Happy day sweet friend!- can't wait to see all the other goodies you have created!
Many Blessings!
Jill

Mandy said...

Soooo cute - can you make them for tab top checkbooks?

Appleshoe said...

These are very pretty, but I never carry a check book on me :( I wonder how else they could be used. Take care.

Creatively Content said...

Love the reminder on these!!!!

Hey if you have a minute I thinkyou may like this post: http://bloggingthemoments.blogspot.com/2011/03/simply-beautiful-ebru.html

I really enjoy your blog!!!