PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

My Line of "She Said" cards :)

Happy Monday!
DAY 1 OF NEW ITEMS :)

Some of you may remember that before I re-opened my etsy shop I sold mostly "She Said" prints.  They were mixed-media collages of women with inspirational quotes that I had written.

Around that time, I took the original prints and turned them into a line of greeting cards.
 Originally, they were intended for a wonderful greeting card company...but long story short, it didn't work out in the end.   I have finally decided to sell the line myself :)

  They measure 4 1/2" x 5 1/2", are blank inside, and come with a matching envelope.  They will come to you sealed in a cellophane bag.
(I have listed titles under each photo)


 "Authentic Life"...available here


"Beautiful and Brilliant"...available here


"Friends"...available here


"Big Dreams"...available here


"Seed of Love"...available here


"Happy Birthday"...available here


"Happy Anniversary"...available here


"Sisters"...available here


"Not a Follower"...available here


"Daughter"...available here

The cards are available to purchase individually, and if you are interested, I am selling the whole series as a set of 10 for a discounted price here.

As always, 25% of all proceeds go directly to CBC Seminole, our local foster and adoption agency. 

More brand new items coming tomorrow...Stay Tuned!
xo,
Chrissie

No comments: