PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 24, 2011

The most highly anticipated item on our summer fun list...:)

We hit up Krispy Kreme this week.  The kids really wanted to make it a pajama run.  We found out that they make a fresh batch at 5:30 at night, but they still insisted on wearing their pj's!  It was still very light outside and hot, but Whatever...



 You know they are making a fresh batch when the red light comes on...


The kids enjoyed watching the process, seeing each one come down the conveyor belt.


Look at the bucket underneath, F.U.L.L. of glazed sugar...



Can you tell he was excited?


These were too rich, even for me ;)


Quite possibly the happiest I have seen these two together...:)



Yuummy!


 I even got a rare shot of Daddy, holding on to the rest of the dozen to take home...


Here's to a sweet weekend.
Take care!

Photobucket

7 comments:

trish said...

I love it!! :o)

Tara said...

Sure wish I had a Krispy Kreme near me now! Yum-O.
have a great weekend too.
hugs,
tara

sara said...

We love going to KK! Fun :)

sarah said...

oh my tummy just grumbled! love that red sign. :)

Jill said...

This is so fun! I just googled my nearest Krispy Kreme, because I thought we had none nearby...but a mere 22 miles! I feel a family trip coming on! Thanks for the idea=)

Claire said...

Lovely! I'm working on a summer list of my own.

Cxx

Kim said...

mmmmmm krispy kreme!!!!!

ps you have an email in your inbox from me :)