PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pillows, Pillows, and more Pillows!

Hi there!  How in the world is it already Thursday?  I am still playing catch-up from being gone!

There are a lot of photos in this post!
I have been working on these pillow designs for quite awhile now, and I'm finally able to show them to you.  :)

Introducing:
Tree of Life, 18 x 18 including pillow form, available here.




Start Every Morning with God, 18 x 18 with pillow form, available here.





Merry Christmas, 18 x 18 with pillow form, available here.





 You are my Sunshine, 18 x 18 with pillow form, available here.




 Take your Time, 16 x 16 with pillow form, available here.





 C.S. Lewis quote, 18 x 18 with pillow form, available here.





 Family Pillow, 12 x 16 with pillow form, available here.



As of right now, all of these pillows are available.
After they are sold, I will offer custom varieties.
I have started taking orders for the holidays, and I'm excited to say my holiday slots are filling up pretty quickly.  If you have thought about ordering any name pillows for Christmas pillows, you may want to think about it soon!

Okay, I'm off to finish up some laundry and do some actual cleaning and organizing!
Have a happy happy day!

Photobucket

9 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Chrissie- Each and every pillow made me smile! Thanks for making the world a better and prettier place.:) Lori

Mary said...

love these new pillows, especially the tree of life!

Tiffini said...

I am new to your sweet blog..and I have to say I think these are absolute sweetness!
xo

Desiree said...

I love them :) You are so talented!

Isabel said...

Wow!!!! Awesome!! Im Loving all of them!!!! All:O)

Amy said...

LOVE these!

Katie said...

Chrissie, Everything you make is just BEAUTIFUL! Hope lots of people find you through FaithBlogs this week, you have such a gift, it is great to see you honoring the Lord with your blog and your shop!

Unknown said...

I just stumbled upon your site for the first time.
I love it!
Your work is beautiful, and clearly so is your heart!
I'll be back for sure!
Aloha!
Monica
www.thegrommom.com
(having trouble writing my blog address below!??)

Ruth said...

Ove these bright and cheerful pillows. Amazing colors and ideas.

Ruth