PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

This and That

I made this super duper rainbow messy flower a few weeks ago.
I originally thought I would make a bunch of them for my shop...but they are too time consuming!
I do love it though, so it's pinned to my jean jacket right now.

It's actually too hot to wear a jacket right now, but as soon as it cool downs this is my go to jacket!  :)

 
I'm trying to be more intentional about my eating habits, particularly my sugar intake!
I'm a "would-you-like-some-coffee-with-your-creamandsugar" kind of drinker...
I'm skipping the sugar and just using this "natural" creamer...it's okay.


My favorite go-to snack or lunch right now...toasted whole wheat bread with goat cheese and some mandarin oranges.  I would prefer some chips with that, but I'm being good and having a small salad or cut up veggies instead.


Aren't these the cutest?
I bought them from a vendor in MN but I can't find her card!
They are super small and made from polymer clay...Jackson calls them "Googlies" and he usually has the red one in his hand :)


I bought Henry a decal so he knew where to find his food...lol
Isn't it cute?
Yes, I definitely need to paint the baseboards.
They were supposed to be touched up after we put the wood floors in...but it's one of those things that is on my loooooooooooooong to-do list.


On my immediate to-do list?
Clean off those counters and get some work done!


Happy Tuesday :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

TheUnSoccerMom said...

LOVE your flower! I'm big into making these right now, but I've yet to make one this big!! :o)

my hubby's sugar level was way too high at his checkup the other day. So he has to check his sugar before and after each meal and take some meds. I'm being supportive by cutting back on my sugar.... it's not easy, so I can so empathize!

L. Buchholz said...

Very cute decal! haha Did he growl at it when he first saw it? haha Great flower! I love your rainbow happy style! Very unique :) Rich blessings!

Ruth said...

Love your rainbow flower. I need a denim jacket and a pretty flower for autumn. Love the decal.

I am trying very hard to watch what I eat. I am a snacked and have a sweet tooth. What a terrible combo.

Ruth

Unknown said...

Hi Grace

Congratulatios for your fantastic blog. I was following you now. Visit me.

Caso ainda não tenha feito a sua inscrição, venha participar do SORTEIO DAS PARCERIAS. Os premios: 1 Joia da designer ELIANA COLOGNESE e 1 camisa de COSTUREIRA MADAME

Bjoooooooo.................
www.amigadamoda1.com

Kimberlee Jost said...

Love the rainbow flower!!!! How can one not be happy just looking at it?!

meg duerksen said...

that is one fabulously large rainbow flower!!!!

Anonymous said...

So many great things!! I love the rainbow flower, the dog's vinyl and those little monsters! :)