PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Some Cute Halloween Crafts and a winner :)

I did this project with a couple of second grade classrooms. 
I was inspired by this project, and then I used this to trace the haunted houses.

The kids really loved this project.


Especially the pop out door.
That was definitely their favorite part.


Sorry for the horrible photo, but I cut the pop out doors for them before-hand with an exacto knife.


It took all day, but I think I did it with 40? kids.
So if you do it at home it won't be overwhelming.
Look how neat and organized we started out...


...and this is the end of the day!
It was worth it though for sure!


I did another one with the Kindy-kids...
I read them this funny book~


and then they made skeletons out of q-tips.
The girls put the bows on the head, and the boys used them as a bow-tie.
I wish I had taken a picture of all of them together.
The quirkier they were, the cuter they were!


..and that's about as spooky as I get for Halloween.
I don't like the scary stuff!

***********************************************************************************

Thanks to those of you who left a comment on my 600th post.  Are you wondering who won?


Erin, you won the two prints!  Please email your address and I'll get those out to you :)

Have a wonderful evening :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Thank you so much! Love the Halloween craft too. Will need to do the haunted house with the kids.

SCW said...

Awww congrats Erin :( :)

Artsy Matilda said...

Those art projects are darling. I just love the qtip skeletons! SO fun.
Thanks for sharing. I ALWAYS need the ideas. xoxo

Admin said...

the skeleton hiccup is so funny. too bad that its not anymore Halloween.

Signature:
PulseStore | hospital medical equipment