PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Scripture

Recently I have been struggling with what God has in store for me and what I think I should be doing.
My recent prayer? 
That God uses me to serve in the purpose for which I was made.

Sometimes what God would have me do doesn't coincide with how I think things should be going...
Can you relate?
Do you have a hard time listening sometimes do what He is telling you?






Many blessings to you my friends, on this lovely Sunday!  :)
Photobucket

7 comments:

Renee! said...

Beautiful Chrissie! I think the whole world needs more of Him and less of us! THanks for sharing...

Amanda said...

This is a beautiful prayer!

SCW said...

thats exactly where i am too. Im grateful that God knows what he's doing cos i sure don't

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

Such a great reminder and I love the pillow you made for Miss Becky at Farmgirl Paints :)

TheUnSoccerMom said...

I can relate, oh my how I can relate! I love the prayer and reminder. :o)

amy jupin said...

i struggle with this every day too.
thank goodness we have such a patient and loving Father!
xoxo!

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Oh Chrissie I so identify! My life has totally changed with our move and I'm still trying to discover God's plan. One thing I think I'm learning...that I've got to quit trying to make my own way. His timing is not my timing for sure!!
Wishing you a blessed and extraordinary day!
P.S. I just discovered you through Pinterest - don't you love it?! And will be 'following' you.