PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Family Beach photos

We were at the beach for a whole month and I waited until the night before we left to get our annual beach family photos.I was kind of bummed because my step-son couldn't make it.  I was kind of bummed because I had just gotten a bad haircut.  I was a super grumpy photographer and I yelled at my kids one million times.  :(

I probably took 200 photos and this is what I came up with.  It's super hard to get a good shot of all four kids at the same time. 

But look, they are adorable!  This picture will represent to me a wonderful summer full of beautiful memories.  I am so grateful that I have it. 



Me and my honey. 
Love him :)


And now, we are back home and trying to get back into a routine.  Eleven more days until school starts!
How did it happen so fast?
We are getting back to school haircuts today and school shoes, and then hopefully tackling one of the things on our summer list (the kids are begging for a Krispy Kreme pj run)

Going back to school is always bittersweet for me.  I love the excitement of the new year.  Finding out who their teachers are, getting back into a schedule, starting extracurriculers again.  As a kid one of my favorite memories was buying fresh school supplies.  There is nothing better than a new pad of paper and new markers!  :)
But I am a little sad to see them go again.  My baby is going into Pre-K and I am entering a new phase in my life.  No more babies :(

What about you?  Are you ready for school to start?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Artsy Matilda said...

Such sweet photos. Wish I could be that good when I am grumpy! ;-)
Best of luck entering the back to school phase. You look wonderful, Chrissie! xoxo