PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 24, 2013

Trusting the Process

(new print available here)

What a week.
Marked with happy excitement.
Heartbreaking death.
Bittersweet memories.
It's been a roller coaster of emotions and I'm happy to wake up and say it's a new day.

Some highlights:

My new work investment.  I don't know how to use it.  But I still love it.
Any suggestions on switching from a PC to a Mac?

So proud of this kid.
His team made the finals and they lost with grace.
He has come such a long way, being the new one on the team.


Recital is over for the year.
I love that she loves dance and has found something that has made her happy.


I got to spend a girls day at Epcot with some good friends.
I love this picture so much.  I will hold her as long as she lets me.

My first experience with french macaroons.
It did not disappoint.

Bittersweet:
My baby graduated from pre-school.He is officially a Kindergartner now.
It goes as fast as everyone says it does.  I didn't cry when any of my others graduated, but this one was a little sad for me.  We are officially in the next phase of life.  No more babies!  Waaa!

Lots of work and I am so grateful and blessed.
This is all for one household.  I would love to see it all hung!

Our sad news:
My son's best friend Momma passed away this week.
There has been a lot of sadness and confusion, a lot of "why's?", a lot of fear.
It is hard for a 13 year old to experience death, and hard on a Momma to try and help navigate him through the pain.  It has been hard imagining my dear friend gone as well, and we are praying and praying and praying for peace.

I hope all is well with you, my blogging friends.
Life is a roller coaster sometimes.  The good, the bad, the in-between times.
I'm counting my blessings today.
Every single one.

Photobucket

9 comments:

Isabel said...

Beautiful pictures and post. So true we have rollercoaster times and great times and I am so sorry for your loss of a friend and I cannot imagine how they are feeling many hugs and prayers. Rollercoaster times here too and good times and lot of praying for guidance Take care:O)

Unknown said...

I will join you in prayer.

Amy KW said...

So glad I found your blog through the @iamjustonegirl giveaway!! Have already joined the GFC!

appleandi said...

I just found you through the giveaway over at It Just Takes One. I will be praying for your son and his friend and the entire family. Have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

Stopping over from the "It Just Takes One" blog to say hi..so glad to have found your beautiful artwork and so sorry to hear about your friend. will be praying.

Angie said...

Went from a PC to Mac Book Pro in October. My boys kept saying, "It's so intuitive." I kept retorting, "Only if you've never used a computer before!" I cried for a week and might have said a couple of bad words, but in the end I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Mac. I will never go back! I now try to talk everyone I know to come over from the dark side. :) It took about a week for me to adjust to the changes, but when I did it was awesome! Good luck!

Joyce said...

Isn't it amazing how much children change from the beginning to the end of the school year?? As a retired school principal, I always marveled at the maturity that was gained during the year.

Ms De said...

Hug your babies ~ I'll be praying for peace during this time of loss.

Ms De said...

Hug your babies ~ I'll be praying for peace during this time of loss.